Friday, August 30, 2013

Sci Fi Tank Vehicle

Here's a couple of images of another fast project, this one I attempted to do in the style of the mech I last posted.
This thing uses about 300K polygons, probably due to the fact I didn't care much about optimization when trying to do a fast project.
It was done over 1 and 1/2 days, thankfully Blender has smart unwrap and dirtmap generation techniques, otherwise I'm sure the amount of time taken would have been much longer.
Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Battle Mech 3

My third battle mech so far, and my favorite Blender project so far, all done in one day (although might make a few small tweaks later).

The whole thing is about 200K polys and verts.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

New Free Sprites, Planets

Added a whole bunch of planets to the free sprites section, also included is a normal map and shadeless images so that the planets can be used in a game with dynamic lighting, enjoy!

Monday, August 26, 2013

New Free Top-Down Spaceship Sprites!

 Added some new sprites to the free sprites page, these are complete with normal maps as well as top-down lighting to unsure the normal maps will result in even lighting from all 360 degrees, as per a suggestion I received. Enjoy!

Friday, August 23, 2013

New Product -- Spaceship

It's been awhile since I posted anything to my Turbosquid shop, thought I'd do something with the greeble pack I've been working on:

Link to item in shop.

Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Fantasy Castle Finished

Got around to adding a few finishing touches on the castle entry for the contest and entered it, including sparks, and a tower to take up a large empty spot in the image, and many other small changes.

Thanks for looking!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Fantasy Castle -- Competition Entry

  Here's a scene I plan on entering into a contest, a castle scene. The lighting was used to create contrast, as well as the sky. The main colors used are the contrasting colors, blue and orange.
  I wouldn't call this image complete but it's mostly done, just have a few small things to do but mainly it's finished.
  The scene is about 1.4 million polys right now but that may increase plenty if I add shrubbery and the likes.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Space Scene

  Here's a little something I did today, took a few hours to get done, Blender, Gimp and Apophysis were used to create this scene:
  Heavily saturated, almost contrasting colors were used to give the scene a vibrant appearance, much of the elements were rendered out using Blender, but the clouds were done using Apophysis, Gimp was used to put the whole scene together, as well as general editing.
  Hope you enjoyed, thanks for visiting!