Wednesday, January 1, 2014

More Forums Entries

Made some entries for a forums contest. These took quite some experimentation, and there's a few other tries you don't get to see, because they were epic fails.
 I don't like the fact GIF doesn't allow transparency and the fact you have to generate a 255 color palette , it messes stuff up, I pulled this entry though. I thought of APNG but that would have been too difficult and I'm not sure all browsers support it yet.
The rules said to use a screenshot of the game but I didn't want to do that, so I'm not officially in the contest I guess, but I entered just for fun. I quite like the second one, I got the style from an utterly amazing pic I found on the internet, although I don't think I got the style quite right, it's close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment