Monday, November 26, 2012

A Different Kind of 3D Modeling...

Recently I came across a website for a board game with all sorts of monsters, tanks, jet fighters, even a dragon or two. (I wonder if anyone knows what I'm talking about)
I wasn't as much interested in the actual game as I was the pieces that it was played with, amazingly detailed models of all sorts of war machines and such, they looked amazing, but with prices to match, sometimes about $60 just for an unpainted kit of a model that was probably not more that a few inches tall. As you can expect, I don't have the money to shell out a gazillion bucks for a model of some sort of Sci-Fi tank.

So I tried to make my own tank design and model, it doesn't compare to the ones I saw, but in my opinion, not too bad for being made out of card stock and cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment